What is Solder Paste?
Solder is an alloy that is used to join two or more metal parts. This alloy consists of a mixture of tin, lead, and silver elements. Numerous methods and various solder materials are used in the process of soldering PCBs to circuit components. Among these variety Solder Paste is one of the commonly used material in today’s technology.
X-Treme Series Solder Paste Storage Cabinet is used for the purpose to store solder pastes under controlled conditions safely. These conditions are generally between 2 °C – 20 °C and vary according to the solder paste brand. Shelf life of cream solders at room temperature is approximately 2 weeks. Especially high temperatures affect the solderability viscosity of solder pastes. However, moisture is also an important factor for solder pastes. The shelf life of solder pastes that are not stored under proper conditions is shortened and it causes problems such as oxidation, solderability, and contamination, resulting in poor solder quality. For this reason, solder pastes should be stored at low temperatures and under suitable humidity conditions.
X-Treme Series Solder Paste Storage Cabinet can be set to desired values in 2 ° C-100 ° C temperature and 0.5% Rh-95% Rh humidity ranges, and the cream solders can be stored in the appropriate environment, so that soldering problems are eliminated in production phase . Owing to the latest technology sensors, the operator can read the humidity and temperature values inside the cabin with high sensitivity, thanks to the homogeneous humidity and temperature distribution inside the cabin, all soldering materials are stored under the same conditions, preventing possible losses and adding value to the quality.
MSD Track Traceability Software
Thanks to the MSD Track software, you can track the shelf life of your solder pastes, their duration, remaining quantity, physical location, and you can use your solder solders in order with the FIFO (first-in, first-out) method.
You can store your solder pastes in a long-term controlled and safe environment thanks to the special cabin dimensions.
- 1 ea Dehumidifier Unit
- Cooling Unit 2°C (COAF-01)
- Internal Humidity and Temperature Sensor
- 7” Touch Screen Control Panel, 800*480 Pixel Screen Resolution
- Internet Connection by Wi-Fi or Ethernet Cable
- Remote Monitoring System (RMS)
- Datalogger (2GB)
- Stainless Steel (SS) Shelves
- Door Alarm with Buzzer
- Doors Double Insulated Glass
- Rear Stainless Steel (SS) Panels
- 4 or 6 Casters (2 of them are lockable)
- Adjustable Stabilization Legs 2 pcs
- Electrostatic Painted Metal Sheet Body
- MSD (Moisture Sensitive Device) Traceability Software (MSDTrack)
- Heater Kit (45 °C)
- Heater Kit (60 °C)
- Heater Kit (100 °C)
- Stainless Steel (SS) Shelf
- Stainless Steel (SS) Sliding Shelf
- Automatic Door Locks by Password
- Indoor LED Light
- RFID Access (RF-01)
- PCB Holder (PCB-01)
- Stainless Steel (SS) U Divider
- Stainless Steel (SS) I Divider
- Stainless Steel (SS) SMD Reel Holder with 20 Divider Wire (SMDD-01)
- Extraction Unit
- Outside Humidity and Temperature Sensor (HTS-02)
- External Alarm Bar with Magnetic Base, 2-Color Light and Buzzer (EAL-01)
- N2 Auto Flow System (N2AF-01)
- Humidifier Unit (HUM-01)
- Hepa Filter Option-Class 1000 (ISO 6)(HEPA-01)
- Custom Sliding Feeder Storage Solutions