Full Redundancy of dehumidification process. Double Dehumidifier units ensure fail-safe and reliable operation. Diagnostics simplifies any fault monitoring and correction.
Smart microcontroller software, easy operating menus with 128×240 pixels large Touch Screen LCD panel graphics and reliable control with user access codes. All user settings can be done in seconds.
Graphics Display of relative humidity and temperature values and Curve Plotting. User can monitor the humidity and temperature inside cabinet (optional outside too) for a period of time at a glance.
Built-in Datalogger History Pane enables to show all recorded data sequentially in curve plotting. User can easily follow the past (60 min standard, or much more with optional memory cards).
Real Time Clock ensures correct date and time data for display and other records. Controlling and monitoring the cabinet is so simple and effective, becoming a pleasure with silent operation
- Patented Dehumidifier Technology offers Ultra Fast Dehumidification Rate and compensates door openings. High capacity dehumidification but low energy consumption. Confident even in the hardest ambient and operating conditions!
- High storage volume of 1250 liters (1200 lt with isolation) on 0.9 m2 floor area with its electrostatic painted steel body. All electronics+mechanics on top section provide unobstructed free space inside the cabinet .
- Double wall thermal insulated body (optional) stabilizes temperature and guarantees energy saving. Four Door configuration minimizes exposure to condition outside when any of the doors opens. Thermal insulated double glass of 22 mm thickness and magnetic gaskets offer perfect insulation on doors. Automatic Fan Circulation within back air channels prove Very homogeneous and even dispersal of humidity and temperature values on every shelf. Easy moving by casters.
- Humidity Set Range 1- 50 % Rh and temperature set range 20 – 40 °C or 60°C (Heating is Optional) provide versatility for different applications. Accurately calibrated humidity and temperature sensors ensure correct measurements. 0.01 %Rh (0.1 over 10 %Rh) and 0.1°C display resolution of humidity and temperature. Multipoint calibration function on board as standard. Optional Sensor Calibration Software or precisely calibrated sensors are available for customers even hard to please.
- Ready to add optional nitrogen Injection and Flow System, allowing superior protection and faster dehumidification with automatic purging sequences for safety.
- Remote Monitoring with RS-232 interface. Very detailed Data Logging & Monitoring Software (optional) logs the real time user and cabinet data on PC and displays Curve Plotting, measuring, tables of the past logged data on PC monitor even for months. Memory Dump to PC Software transfers the data recorded in external memory of the cabinet to the PC.
- Door Open, Humidity and Temperature Level Alarms with Access code protected adjustable parameters of offset values, alarm periods and time to alarm as standard. Alarm History shows past alarm records. Programmable External Alarm Outputs enable user to be remotely aware of alarm conditions with Alarm Light Bar (optional).
- Cabinet Light (optional) enables easy to see the material inside even when the cabinet is full. Activated by motion sensor, display touch or door opening with user defined timers. Energy saving with automated control!
- LCD Backlight also controlled by motion sensor activation, display touch or door opening with user defined timers. Longer display life with automated control!
- Access code protected electronic controlled Automatic Door Locks (optional). Easy and practical protection against unauthorized door openings. No need to carry keys!
- Inter-changeable half size Stainless Steel Shelves makes it easy to place devices in different size and providing endurance and rigidity. Various dividers on request. Up to 50 kg of load capacity for a shelf. No rust or corrosion. Grounded shelves and Body prevent sensitive devices from electrostatic discharges. Wrist Snap Connections on front and back panels provide ESD Compatibility.
- Compliance with IPC/JEDEC J-STD-033B.1 Industry Standard requirements. Compliance with UL/CE.
- Please check our FAQ page